Sunday, June 15, 2008

It is June.



Here is Emmett and I on my first day back a to work. This was 2 weeks ago, and he still won't take a bottle. Let's just say that Eugene is a very patient and loving guy after many full days home with a hungry baby. Emmett starts daycare tomorrow.


Last Thursday Emmett & I went to Brunswick to visit day care. We also went to the Bowdoin College picnic with my office mates. Dodie held Emmett for a long time and got him to sleep.  I won a gift certificate to a day spa. Ironic, eh?


At the beach wearing the cute hat from Kitty Swift. Yes, those are lobsters.


Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day. 


Emmett is becoming very animated. He's beginning to entertain himself with his hands and shows interest in toys. We're guessing that he is at least 16 pounds.


My mom with carrot ginger soup. She helped me plant a small vegetable garden yesterday.


Happy Father's Day! Emmett is on the move.

No comments: