Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!




Hints of spring are everywhere - from Emmett growing to the crocuses blooming. We have more and more birds arriving at our bird feeders, and my thoughts are turning to my garden. I'm about to order seeds from Johnny's Selected Seeds - peas and lettuce mixes.The crocuses bloomed thanks to the hot air from our dryer vent, which we use a lot now days.

Emmett is getting bigger. He hit the 9 pound mark last week. He's big enough to fit into the blue hat that Dodie Martinson (a Bowdoin co-worker) knit him.

My parents brought Easter brunch to us this morning.

Eugene, Emmett and I even left the house today. A miracle! I can walk!

And Emmett was critical of this bunny hat that our neighbor gave him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring to Catey, Eugene & Emmett. That's it - I have to hold that little bundle and squeeze those cheeks! I'll call. -DDM

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun pictures. Spring is looking pretty good from your pictures.